J6 series Overview
The J6 is a reliable, sensitive pressure switch, originally designed for instrument air applications in process plants. Its compact design and combination of set-point sensitivity and narrow or optional adjustable deadband, offers cost-saving solutions for a variety of applications.
- Storage temperature: -65° to 160°F (-54 to 71°C)
- Ambient Temperature: -40° to 160°F (-40 to 71°C); set point typically shifts less than 1% of range for a 50°F limits (28°C) ambient temperature change.
- Set point repeatability: Models S126B-S164B, 126-364, 680: ± 1% of adjustable range; models 610-614: ± 1.5% of adjustable range.
- Shock: Set point repeats after 15 G, 10 millisecond duration.
- Vibration: Set point repeats after 2.5 G, 5-500 Hz.
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, epoxy powder coated, gasketed; captive cover screws
- Enclosure classification: Designed to meet Enclosure Type 4X requirements
- Switch output: One SPDT; switch may be wired “normally open” or “normally closed"
- Electrical rating: 15 A 125/250/480 VAC resistive. Electrical switches have limited DC capabilities.
- Weight: Approx. 1 lb., 8 oz. (0.68 kg.)
- Electrical connection: 1/2” NPT (female)
- Pressure connection: All models 1/4” NPT (female) except models S126B-S164B: 1/2” NPT (female)
Internal Set Point Adjustment Types J6
Pressure Sensors Drawings
Models 354-364, 680
United States and Canada:
- UL Listed,
- UL 508, file #E42272
- UL Certified CSA C22.2 No. 14, file #42272
ATE X Directive (94/9/EC)
- II 1 G EEx ia IIC T6 (Optional - Code M405)
- Tamb = -50°C to +60°C
- UL International DEMKO A/S (N.B.# 0539)
- Certificate #DEMKO 03 ATEX 0335063
- EN 50014, 50020 & 50284
Low Voltage Directive (LVD) (73/23/EC & 93/68/EEC)
- Compliant to LVD
- Products rated lower than 50 VAC and 75 VDC are outside of the scope of the LVD
- The Low Voltage Directive does not apply to products for use in hazardous locations